OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to have influence on Ooh Rahs perc rules? Look here!

+5
Isitthathardtofind
RAJ-rios
AmmaLlama
diskudjua
Irexop
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you want to have influence on Ooh Rahs perc rules? Look here! - Page 2 Empty Do you want to have influence on Ooh Rahs perc rules? Look here!

Post  Irexop Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi fellow Ooh Rahs!

As you know, our guild has some somewhat unusual perc rules:
Do not attack random percs. Do only attack guilds who have taken one of our percs and do not kill more percs of theirs, than they killed of ours. The revenge needs to contain Raj-rios and ONLY other Ooh Rah people.

It has come to my attention that some of us would like to revise that rule. Personally I don't like not being able to perc hunt and I think it's a bit flawed because we often get perc attacks once we'r not online and therefore don't know who to revenge on.
Heres what I'm proposing:

We are allowed to attack random perceptors.
We are NOT allowed to attack the same guild again and again quickly after eachother. This is to avoid war the best as possible, which I believe was the reason for the first rule.
If a guild attacks us it should be treated the same way as before.

EDIT FROM RAJ
Since I cannot add my reply directly after your post I'll past it here.

this is the very reason we have the perc placement rules. Collect your perc when you log out if it's in a dungeon or high risk area, and it won't get killed. Defense is the reason we came up with the very long and exhausting perc placement rules. Another thing, if this proposition passes and members become allowed to kill random percs, we will STILL honor our allies and WILL NOT attack them under punishment of banning.
I'm personally against changing our policy, but as always am open to suggestion, OOH RAH is a family, not a dictatorship.

OOH RAH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT FROM DISK:
It might be interesting to know that this has been discussed before. So, for those intersted in a little history
and what has been said about this before: click here

But try to keep the conversation in this topic, as the one I just linked is old.
Irexop
Irexop

Back to top Go down

Do you want to have influence on Ooh Rahs perc rules? Look here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want to have influence on Ooh Rahs perc rules? Look here!

Post  AmmaLlama Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Sorry, for jumping the gun. I do hope the no attacking percs rule stays, though. And you're SiC of CH? I'm sorry... oh, I mean, GREAT!

My beef is not with CH itself, but a couple of their members. I have friends in CH. Not many. Okay, one. But that's beside the point, lol. I have a char in there, that is mine, but not, and it still makes me angry.
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

https://www.facebook.com/ammarenee

Back to top Go down

Do you want to have influence on Ooh Rahs perc rules? Look here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want to have influence on Ooh Rahs perc rules? Look here!

Post  Eend Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:01 am

Suspect so if i have it right. youare in CH but not in CH. you like it there, but hate the people there. well not all but some, or just one. is it by any chance Eend? i surely hope not though.
Or, i totaly missunderstand and i have to take out the gun as well. *takes out his watergun* i guess it is time for a shower to freshen up some.

No perc attacks is the rule in Ooh Raa. No allies is the rules in CH. I better never mess that up ^^
Eend
Eend

Back to top Go down

Post  AmmaLlama Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 am

I *had* a character that was stolen from me (ex gave an old guild leader some of my information and the guy took over my characters) that was in CH. I dislike some of the members of CH, but I do have *one* friend there. CH>HK in my opinion, but I've been in HK and that's nothing to write home to momma about. There was a massive clean of HK sometime last year, so it may have gotten better. There was a lot of disrespect in that guild, and I think the leader booted a lot of people because of it. CH has been referred to, by many people, as a hackers guild. Some of it is just jealousy, but some of it is based in fact. I hear you guys did a clean recently too, so I hope that now all the rumors are false.
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

https://www.facebook.com/ammarenee

Back to top Go down

Post  Eend Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:39 am

I know that we are "known" as a guild with hackers. We tried to kick everyone that was supposed to hack. If we ever had a rumour of some one hacking he or she got kicked right away. Even so, it is hard to get rid of that image. Sad hereby i love to hear names any time of people that hack and are on our guild. They will be kicked right away.

You will never be able to find a guild were you like every single person in it.
Eend
Eend

Back to top Go down

Post  Myrelle Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:30 am

my opinion/thought

i respect the no attack perc rule alot, builds alot of friendship and alliances.
But i do have to agree with Irexop on the perc in dungeon thing...how we can go after percs in a dungeon <--if thats what you mean.

but other than that...got no problem.

Myrelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2