OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOH RAH GUILD RULES

Go down

OOH RAH GUILD RULES Empty OOH RAH GUILD RULES

Post  RAJ-rios Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 pm

FUCK! I wrote out this entire long article on the laptop I just assembled last night, pressed a button I didn't know it had, and the page went poof. Well, here's the less funny, more down to business version of the OOH RAH guild rules.

TL;DR comes first to make things easy.
DO NOT ATTACK PERCS!
DO NOT ATTACK A FELLOW GUILD MEMBER WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THAT GUILD MEMBER!
READ THE PERCEPTOR PLACEMENT RULES BEFORE USING THEM http://oohrah.omgforum.net/t31-perceptor-rules#74
DO NOT BEG AND LEECH AND ASK FOR FREE ITEMS OR MONEY OR XP OR RESOURCES, UNLESS YOU HAVE EARNED THEM.
DO BE AWESOME, ALL THE TIME. LIKE ME. ALWAYS!

OOH RAH DOES NOT ATTACK PERCS.

We are a peaceful, friendly guild. We try to be allied with every guild and every person on the server. If percs were un-attackable, a lot of players would be a lot happier. Wouldn't it be great if you could leave a perc in the shaman room of black rat and not pick it up until it was full of scrolls? Or what if you could leave a perc in the second to last room of soft oak so that when you collect it, it has enough key mats to pay for your next run? (EDIT: Outdated scenarios but it gets the point across.)

Attacking a perc is morally wrong. What makes it okay for you to hurt someone you don't know, kill the perc that they payed for, and take their resources? Thats the same thing as stabbing a stranger, sending them to the hospital, and taking their wallet. Would you do that in real life? If so, then get the fuck out of our guild.
Just like in any culture, if you hurt someone and steal from them, they're going to want vengeance. And they'd be within their rights to get it. Which brings us to the next part,

FOR EVERY PERC OOH RAH LOSES, WE WILL KILL ONE IN RETURN.
Now the hard part about this rule is that, not everybody who attacks is going to be in the same guild, not everybody who attacks is going to be in a guild at all, and I refuse to hold an entire guild accountable for only one persons actions, unless of course it's their guild leader.
Now the formula for finding out who to get revenge on is simple, but I'll write it out anyways so everyone will always be 100% sure.

1 attacker = No revenge (unless their guild leader attacked) Honestly, we should have defended better.
2 attackers = If they're from the same guild, we get revenge. If they're from 2 different guilds, we should have defended better.
3 attackers = If 2 or more are from the same guild, hit that guild. The other one is not the target. No point in killing 2 percs for our one killed by 2/3 the same guild.
4 attackers = if it's 2 people each from different guilds, post a screen cap in the proper spot in the forum. I'll have to consider who to hunt. If it's 3/4 or 4/4 the same guild, we attack.
5 attackers = 3/5, 4/5, 5/5, we get revenge. if it's split any lower than that, see if they're all played by one guy. If so, we attack his mains guild.
6 attackers = if it's 3 of one guild and 3 of another, we attack them both. Otherwise we hunt the primary attacker.
7 attackers = Basically any split with 3 or more members we attack at this point. That means we will attack up to 2 guilds in this scenario, suggest that both guilds had 3 or more members int he attack.
8 attackers = Killemall. If there's 2 or more members of the same guilds, that guild gets hit. That means if there's 2 of each guild there can be 4 guilds in one attack that we attack back. And we will. Otherwise, majority wins and we kill the biggest, and if the smaller is 3 or more, we'll kill them too. It'll be a blood bath.

Now the most important thing about revenge is, it's not revenge if we hit them twice. DO NOT ATTACK THEM BACK ON YOUR OWN. All revenge hits will be orchestrated by me or Veldin. Every defense that we lose should be mentioned in the forum with attacker names, and screen capped if possible. EVERY SINGLE REVENGE HIT, WIN OR LOSE, WITH NO EXCEPTION.

If we attack the same guild twice for a perc we only lose once, that turns us into the bad guys. They would be at their rights to get revenge. And I will not defend against a guild that has a right to our perc. Hell, I'd give them locations. We are balanced guild. We get even, not over and above.

Thank you for respecting this founding rule on which our entire guild was based. Thanks to it, we hardly lose percs, most of the epic levels won't even attack us for resources they need, and aside a few assholes, we can sleep safely at night.

WE DON'T ATTACK GUILD MEMBERS!
OOH RAH is not just an organizational unit. We are a group of players that come on-line to have a good time with other like-minded players. We are friends. We are a family. And you don't kill your family members to increase the size of your wings. Common sense.

However of course, if the other member is up for an aligned PVP challenge, you may feel free to do so. As long as both people consent to the fight then by all means destroy each other. In fact, please let the guild chat know so we can watch. Just as long as it is all in good sport, and there will be no hard feelings afterwards. Especially none of that "you got lucky, redo noob" bullshit.

OOH RAH!

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down