OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomed

+2
Chancemen
Idiiot
6 posters

Go down

Doomed Empty Doomed

Post  Idiiot Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Doomed 6-18percdefenddoomed

Im pretty sure it was doomed. I know furky and his eni are but not sure on the other 2. They were talking shit to skully even though both his chars were naked. Can someone confirm the other 2 are doomed ?
Idiiot
Idiiot

Back to top Go down

Doomed Empty Re: Doomed

Post  Chancemen Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:07 pm

murue is from doomed

Chancemen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashwitxx Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:03 pm

That's what I thought, too, but it's been awhile since I've seen them around I didn't want to say anything and be wrong.
Ashwitxx
Ashwitxx
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/amma.dennis

Back to top Go down

Doomed Empty Doomed

Post  RAJ-rios Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 am

Old info, not a current threat. And the last time we were hit by doomed, we won too Smile Let's see if we can keep the peace.

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Doomed Empty Mass Perc chain hit at Crackler Dungeon

Post  Hyorinmaru-xx Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:54 am

Perc placed at Crackler dungeon was attacked several repeated times during a 20 minute time frame one fight after another.

Unfortunately,

Did not get a screen shot

Nor...the names of the first 3 attempted attacks... which I defended against alone and some how successfully won lol.. 192 Iop, 196 Int Eni, and 18X Agility cra (Kangaroo assisted with this fight) (He ran out of bread for the rest.)

However, we did manage to get the names of the last 2 members that attacked perc and they appeared to be with the orginal group. However they claimed to have been from el-olimpio their dofus character sheet says "Doomed" is their guild.

194 Cra: Yagho
194 Enu: Xenux-Pl

These 2 gangbanged the perc. I was in a mastogob fight and was unable to attempt a defend for this one. Kangaroo joined the fight but with only 1/4 of his health and unfortunately him nor the perc survived the attack..

- Hyorinmaru-xx (Bobby)
Hyorinmaru-xx
Hyorinmaru-xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Irexop Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Since we have no screenie, this could turn into a sticky situation if we just took our revenge, so I would say we should try and talk with Shroomie first, to confirm if they are in doomed, and if they wanna admit a perc attack. If they admit, I'd say we tell them we'r even after we hit their perc sometime in the future Wink
Irexop
Irexop

Back to top Go down

Doomed Empty New guild scouting ability

Post  RAJ-rios Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:49 am

If you add a person to your friends list, even if they don't add you back, you can see what guild they're in. Let's get a line on who these fuck heads REALLY are, and then I'll kick their asses, with the original defenders if you're available.

OOH RAH!

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Doomed Empty Revenge

Post  RAJ-rios Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:13 am

Killed the shit out of a Doomed perc in Bworker. Got 9 nails and 5 hides. Good kill.

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down