OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PERC PICK UP 7/27

3 posters

Go down

PERC PICK UP 7/27 Empty PERC PICK UP 7/27

Post  AmmaLlama Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 pm

July 27, 2011 @ 10:46 EST
Picked up a perc left in Outskirts of Astrub at 8, -14 by Skidd, placed earlier that day. Perc has already been attacked once tonight, and the only one on to defend is going to be in a dungeon. Mats are stowed in my mount, you can contact Ashwitxx or Mitant in game for them.

This is not the first time Skidd has left a perc out overnight in this area. We really need to look closely at the perc rules again, and make them clear. I thought since we would have no defenders, and the perc had already been targeted, it would be best to pick it up. Idiiot had previously asked me to do this with a few percs when we knew they were getting hit and we would not have defenders. Sorry if that's not okay, but I would rather pick up our own percs than have someone take them out.
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

https://www.facebook.com/ammarenee

Back to top Go down

PERC PICK UP 7/27 Empty Re: PERC PICK UP 7/27

Post  AmmaLlama Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 pm

By the way, perc rules, as they stand, are HERE. Learn them. Love them. Live them. Until Raj changes them.
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

Back to top Go down

Post  RAJ-rios Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:57 am

It's funny you mention this, I was checking the forum to give him a link to the rules, and I noticed this thread. TY amma, it's been dealt with. You guys can discuss mats on your time Smile

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmmaLlama Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Thank you, thank you. I'll hold on to everything until I see him online and can hand them over. Fortunately, they are mats that won't be easily confused with what is in my mount already. Thank Remi for giving me the heads up. He was in Mastogob Dungeon when it got hit the first time. Messaged me on Facebook. By the way, when you and Sonja get the Facebook thing done, go ahead and invite me. I'm on both of your Facebook's now. :p

OOH RAH!
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

Back to top Go down

Post  diskudjua Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:08 am

Facebook?

We have a facebook page =P?
That's new
diskudjua
diskudjua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmmaLlama Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 pm

I brought it up to Raj to do in one in cooperation with the forums. It would get things to people quicker, and we can always link threads from here there. He and Sonja were going to work on it as time permits. So, no, we don't have one yet, but we are thinking about it/working on it.
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

Back to top Go down

Post  diskudjua Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Sounds great
OOH RAH!
diskudjua
diskudjua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmmaLlama Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:13 pm

I can't wait. Although I will, patiently. I expect it to take a little bit. Being grown up sucks, because it is very time consuming. If I can get caught up on homework this week, I have plans of at least cleaning up the graphics of the forums and resizing the cbox.

Disky- You could help me wonders. Can you take a look at the text for the login page? Sometimes it shows up black, which causes people issues when logging in. I cheated and just modded an existing theme and its got some bugs. It was meant to be temporary until I could long-hand code everything, but I've not gotten the time to do all the codes. Between the two of us, I think we can make the modding work and not have to put a whole bunch of time and effort into the forum. I'm also going to be changing the pointer. It is annoying me. And I might redo the link colors. I don't know yet. I also have to code a site for Amma Designs, my graphics company. Since I dropped the Jupiter ICT project, I have a little more time. But, I wouldn't not put my name on a company that charges money to hack copyrighted material. Soz, but no deal.
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down