OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The big list of everyone's professions.

+2
Chancemen
Ashwitxx
6 posters

Go down

The big list of everyone's professions. Empty Re: The big list of everyone's professions.

Post  Ashwitxx Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 am

Ashwitxx:: Nothing productive, just level 6 soul. Thinking about making her a shovel smith.
Angers: 100 farmer/baker

Also have access to Mitant's various characters when he gets around to posting his professions, I can do those too. Smile

Last edited by Ashwitxx on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed a random word to make the sentence actually make sense.)
Ashwitxx
Ashwitxx
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/amma.dennis

Back to top Go down

The big list of everyone's professions. Empty Chancemens profesions

Post  Chancemen Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:15 am

I am farmer lvl 66, baker lvl 100 and hammersmith currently at 60, but i will work on it more in the future

Chancemen

Back to top Go down

The big list of everyone's professions. Empty Professions Bellie-thehague :P

Post  bellie-thehague Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Hai,

Currently my professions are:

Level 100 Baker
Level 93 Farmer
Level 71 Alchemist

My other char: Malle-pietje is:

Level 17 Fisherman.

Then i also have a char but thisone is not in the guild: That one is level 60 juweler.

I update the list when the levels change Razz
bellie-thehague
bellie-thehague

Back to top Go down

The big list of everyone's professions. Empty Re: The big list of everyone's professions.

Post  Rag-Man Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:56 pm

I think we should organize the professions just a a tad. I would recommend having multiple treads with it organized by smith/magus, carver/magus, resource collector, and cafters/baker

Rag-Man:
Miner
Daggersmith
Daggermagus
Lumberjack (92)
Rag-Man
Rag-Man

Back to top Go down

Post  RAJ-rios Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 am

I'm with Rag on this, when I got some free time I was planning on doing it. But if any other mod would like to that'd be great.

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninoly Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:52 am

Uuu that sounds great! If it hasn't happened yet when I get home from work I'll prolly start it since I have at least one each and have Amma delete my original post or something like that. Good idea :)
Ninoly
Ninoly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashwitxx Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 am

Going to leave this up for a little while, but locked. Gonna make stickies for the proffs themselves, and if people need something specific they can always start a thread. Very Happy
Ashwitxx
Ashwitxx
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/amma.dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down