OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On going list of changes

Go down

On going list of changes Empty On going list of changes

Post  Ashwitxx Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 pm

So, as Raj pointed out in guild I've been a bit MIA lately. Sorry guys. RL has been kicking my butt, and when not immersed in that, I'm sleeping. If you need/want me for anything, I do have my Yahoo and Skype listed in profile and I check site a couple times a day. And you can always tell Chris to yell at me Very Happy.

Anyway, I am going to post a big list of changes I need to make to the forum, bugs to correct, ect. Use the suggestion forum to post anything you see that needs fixed, or anything you want me to add, etc.

I am going to lock this particular thread so I don't get confused, but I really value your input. Don't hesitate to start a new thread or send me a PM.

Thanks guys.
Ashwitxx
Ashwitxx
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/amma.dennis

Back to top Go down

On going list of changes Empty Re: On going list of changes

Post  Ashwitxx Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:56 pm

The Big List

+ Fix quote box color. (Quote box color is currently red with white font. This didn't look at good as I thought it would. Thinking going charcoal or off black with it.)

+ Fix Accept/Decline Registration button text

+ Fix form text (certain text with a white background is white, and others with a black background is black. Need to reverse that.)

+ ShoutBox on top of every page. (This one may take a while, as I believe I need to completely change the type of code I've used. But no worries, it's now 'on the list.')

+ make shoutbox narrower
Ashwitxx
Ashwitxx
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/amma.dennis

Back to top Go down