OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Drum Roll please) Introducing : Quickness

3 posters

Go down

(Drum Roll please) Introducing : Quickness Empty (Drum Roll please) Introducing : Quickness

Post  Quickness Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 pm

So I'm Quickness, A.k.A Mark
I'm punching your granny, cause that ho cant stand me
lvl 140 Agi/Dmg Cra ,built around daggers to slice people open and use their blood as syrup on my pancakes
I've been playing about 4 years on and off. During football and basketball season i don't play much because practice is 6 days a week.
Im a crazy, horny 16 year old teen.
If I'm not playing Dofus I'm Quickscoping on Modern Warfare 2, outside shooting hoops, or screwing your girlfriend.
I'm a PVP whore, because killing people is what makes any game interesting.
i love to strip for my guild mates and don't mind tips
What a Face
Quickness
Quickness

Back to top Go down

(Drum Roll please) Introducing : Quickness Empty There's just one thing wrong with that.

Post  RAJ-rios Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 pm

There's no mention of the word 'dildo' at ALL!

Welcome to the forum Mark, remember I like my salad tossed with maple, not blood.

-RAJ

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

(Drum Roll please) Introducing : Quickness Empty Re: (Drum Roll please) Introducing : Quickness

Post  Ninoly Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Omg you're just 16. I thought you're older than that. And don't punch my grandma, she's awesome. And once again welcome to Ooh Rah, hope you keep on liking us :3
Ninoly
Ninoly

Back to top Go down

(Drum Roll please) Introducing : Quickness Empty Re: (Drum Roll please) Introducing : Quickness

Post  Quickness Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:52 pm

haha nin ^.^ 16 is the bestt but idk how u didnt guess. i mention school and practice and stuff alot
Quickness
Quickness

Back to top Go down

Post  Quickness Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:53 pm

RAJ-rios wrote: There's no mention of the word 'dildo' at ALL!

Welcome to the forum Mark, remember I like my salad tossed with maple, not blood.

-RAJ

i tried so hard not to mention dildos :I
Quickness
Quickness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down