OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wakfu: anyone watches this except me =P

4 posters

Go down

Wakfu: anyone watches this except me =P Empty Wakfu: anyone watches this except me =P

Post  diskudjua Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 pm

I think I stand pretty much alone, but does anyone like the Wakfu TV-episodes?
You should at least give it a shot though, overall its great manga (if you understand french)

If you're interested: episodes air on France 3 every saturday around 8-10AM. Its part of a bigger show
called 'samedi ludo'. Tell me what u think =P

I can imagine nobody gives a crap, after all its a kid show and its french XD
OOH RAH!
diskudjua
diskudjua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wakfu: anyone watches this except me =P Empty All of your assumptions are correct.

Post  RAJ-rios Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 am

And I don't speak french anyways D:

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wakfu: anyone watches this except me =P Empty Re: Wakfu: anyone watches this except me =P

Post  AmmaLlama Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:36 pm

The comics aren't bad, and neither are the shows if you can find them fan-dub/subbed. So far, I haven't found any done in English, but there's one guy who does them in a language I can understand-ish. The Italian ones are hilarious. Helps that I can't understand a damn word they say in the Italian ones lol.
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

https://www.facebook.com/ammarenee

Back to top Go down

Wakfu: anyone watches this except me =P Empty Re: Wakfu: anyone watches this except me =P

Post  diskudjua Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:47 pm

AmmaLlama wrote:The comics aren't bad, and neither are the shows if you can find them fan-dub/subbed. So far, I haven't found any done in English, but there's one guy who does them in a language I can understand-ish. The Italian ones are hilarious. Helps that I can't understand a damn word they say in the Italian ones lol.

Every now and then eng subbed ones pop up on youtube, but they don't survive long and you have to be fast:
watch em before they get deleted by copyright claims. I happen to be so lucky (or unlucky? =P) to understand frenchies

Je pense que je ma conaissance de la langue francaise suffit de comprendre les episodes WAKFU, mais alors je
quitterai de parler le francais bien que Raj ne sera pas fache a moi.
(My french is good enough to understand the episodes, but now imma quit talking french or else Raj will be pissed at me for offending our language policy once again XD)
diskudjua
diskudjua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wakfu: anyone watches this except me =P Empty FRENCH ON THE FORUM!?!?!?

Post  RAJ-rios Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:00 am

*BANHAMMERS DISK FROM FORUMZ*

Razz I guess I'd watch em if they're subbed or dubbed, no point if I can't understand/learn from em. are they based on dofus classes? or similar enough?

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmmaLlama Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:24 am

I've never found anything about them educational in the least. But then I haven't seen many.
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

https://www.facebook.com/ammarenee

Back to top Go down

Post  diskudjua Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 am

The characters are all based of Dofus classes except the main hero, he's err... something.
There's a dumb iop, a greedy enutrof (this guy is hilarious), an assertive female cra, an emotional sadi bitch...
and a really mindfucked xelor as the villain in the first series.
The humor is good and overall the story is quite nice. And because it's not japanese manga so doesn't hit that much cliches.

It's also nice to see them go to places which are also avaible in-game, like brakmar, bonta, moon island...
Heck, they even run the dragon pig once, which is actually the reason why they restyled the dungeon in-game,
to make it look similar to the episodes.

I think they're working on making an english version atm, I've heard they released an official eng dubbed version
of the first 2 episodes at the last ankama convention.

To get an idea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF-kuFwJdLQ
diskudjua
diskudjua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isitthathardtofind Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 pm

diskudjua wrote:

Je pense que je ma conaissance de la langue francaise suffit de comprendre les episodes WAKFU, mais alors je

* Je pense que ma connaissance de le Français suffit pour comprendre les episodes de WAKFU, mais alors je quitterai de parler le Français si bien que Raj ne sera pas faché à moi.

Overall great french Disk, but here and there, some mistakes :p (<3)
Anyways I might check them out.
Isitthathardtofind
Isitthathardtofind

Back to top Go down

Post  diskudjua Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 am

Isitthathardtofind wrote:
diskudjua wrote:

* Je pense que ma connaissance de le Français suffit pour comprendre les episodes de WAKFU, mais alors je quitterai de parler le Français si bien que Raj ne sera pas faché à moi.

Overall great french Disk, but here and there, some mistakes :p (<3)
Anyways I might check them out.

* Je pense que ma connaissance du Français suffit pour comprendre les episodes de WAKFU, mais alors je quitterai de parler le Français si bien que Raj ne sera pas faché à moi.

If you wanna correct me then do it the right way XD
diskudjua
diskudjua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum