OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chris' dungs and hunts

5 posters

Go down

chris' dungs and hunts Empty chris' dungs and hunts

Post  xalor Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 am

hey guys just wanting everyone to know i do alot of stuff in game, i have a huge selection of dungs and creatures i can do with just my team and i always have room for anyone to join me and when i dont ill be more than happy to drop one of my chars so someone else may join in. if anyone would ever like to run a dung with me/hunt something just ask me, i dont care what you would like to do id be more than happy to do it with you.as long as im not doing anything too important ill go with you right away,but if i am busy dont worry soon as i finish its your turn Smile. just a small list of what i can do with my team in case anyone wants to know.

creatures...
everything in amakna,cania plains, pandala, except ghost mops with tanukisans(yes i know that one is spells all sorts of wrong) any rats mobs,tree mobs, dreggen peninsula, moon island,wabbit island, everything on otomia island except zoths(actually have never tried zoths with my team)minotoror island, and for frigost i can do mastogob mobs all of them, most of the pingwin mobs and all the kaniloo mobs, theres probably more stuff i just cant think of it right now.

dungs....
field, gobball, incaram, tofu,royal tofu, bulb, kitsou, pandakaze, crackler,
wabbit,cawwot( i hate doing those 2 but i can do them) blop,rainbow blop, sandy, lord crow, brak rat,bonta rat, treechnid, canidea, koolich, bwork, skeleton, smith, scara, dragon pig, dreggen, grotto, ark, tynril, and minotoror. there might be more such as ones on frigost i just havnt tried them with my team yet. and im hopeing here soon to open peki and splinter cell up for my team to be able to do
xalor
xalor
Admin

Back to top Go down

chris' dungs and hunts Empty Re: chris' dungs and hunts

Post  GoldenHeart Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 am

Awww soo cute!! im able to join everyone too with chris just let know ^^ and thanks chris for been such a great person and guildie =)

GoldenHeart

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashwitxx Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm

I'm pretty much included in Chris' team, but same goes. I've not been on as often, but I try to log at least once a day for a little in the evening. Just let me know if you want to do anything! I've been a bored osa hunting crab eyes, scroll mats, and souls for the Eternal Harvest quest.

ETA: We technically CAN do Skeunk right now, as I've done it with groups worse than ours. We would benefit from having a more diverse color group, though. And two osas for that dungeon is always great, to kill the starving quicker and whip the lethals quicker. Especially if you have one that is strict summons/support/heals and can double as an eni.
Ashwitxx
Ashwitxx
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/amma.dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  xalor Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:33 am

well it has come to my atention that i need to do a cawwot castle run, so if anyone is interested i shall be doing 3 wabbit dung runs for the set peices(soul each wa fight) then i shall do a cawwot run. afterwards of course i shall pop the souls in the arena. if anyone would like to join this either leave a message here or contact me in game. ill start my runs at about 2:00 dofus time i have no clue how long these runs will take but ill stay on till they are done so as i said if anyone is interest just leave me a message somehow
xalor
xalor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashwitxx Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:37 am

For normal people, 2:00 Dofus time is 9:00PM EST or 2100EST. Just because I find that using time zones is a lot easier than trying to figure out game time vs real life time.
Ashwitxx
Ashwitxx
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/amma.dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  xalor Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Im gonna be making a new list of dungys that my team can do once its made check it out and if you need to/want to run any of them let me know and ill make it happen, if its a dung i cant do with my team then illl do what i can to get some friends to join.
xalor
xalor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xalor Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:27 pm

field, gobball, incaram, tofu,royal tofu, bulb, kitsou, pandakaze, crackler,
wabbit,cawwot,blop,rainbow blop, sandy, lord crow, brak rat,bonta rat, treechnid, canidea, koolich, bwork, skeleton, smith, scara, dragon pig, dreggen, grotto, ark, tynril, and minotoror, Soft oak,peki,mastogob,pingwin,moon, all the mini dungys,minotot, there might be more than i havnt tried with my team yet, but if u have any request i always have room and always willing to try anyone once.

and as for xp hunt everything pre frigost, and then masto gobs and pingwins and pirates
xalor
xalor
Admin

Back to top Go down

chris' dungs and hunts Empty Yea, you know me.

Post  Hyorinmaru-xx Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm obviously up for anything you throw my way bro. Just lemme know and i'll come.... long as i'm not being flooded by hords of leechers in Frigost for Mastos.. XD

- Hyorinmaru-xx (As raj calls: Whore)
Hyorinmaru-xx
Hyorinmaru-xx

Back to top Go down

Post  xalor Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:02 pm

i said signup for one not say ur up for it......PICK A DAMN DUNG IM BORED!
xalor
xalor
Admin

Back to top Go down

chris' dungs and hunts Empty Hm....

Post  Hyorinmaru-xx Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:50 pm

dreggen, grotto, ark, tynril, Soft oak,peki,pingwin,moon, I'd like to do one of these.
Hyorinmaru-xx
Hyorinmaru-xx

Back to top Go down

Post  xalor Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:32 pm

dreggen,SO,and moon ill do soon, u can solo grotto but ill do that with ya if ya need. im in the process of reseting at current so once im done we can start dungys
xalor
xalor
Admin

Back to top Go down

chris' dungs and hunts Empty Amma's Busy Month

Post  AmmaLlama Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 am

By the end of April I need to accomplish these tasks:

Acquire a cawwot dofus for the mask.
Acquire a kaliptus dofus for the mask.
Run bulb dungeon for the mask.
Complete Royal Tofu Dungeon
Complete Lord Crow Dungeon
Complete Peki Peki
Complete Dreggon
Complete steps 1-8 in Eternal Harvest for Osa
Begin Eternal Harvest for Mask and Sac
Achieve level 114 on Mask
Achieve level 108 on Sac
Achieve level 192 on Osa

So, it looks like I am going to be very busy when I am on. We have a full team, but I'm sure Chris and I can make room for anyone other than us who are willing to come. Osa needs to be in each dungeon run, other than that, as long as we win, I don't care.

Keep in mind this is in between searching for a job, doing homework, and taking care of a six month old. Overschedule myself much? Hey, at least I have a loving husband who will log me to help me with my list of impossible objectives.
AmmaLlama
AmmaLlama

https://www.facebook.com/ammarenee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down