OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El olimpo hit

3 posters

Go down

El olimpo hit Empty El olimpo hit

Post  xalor Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:32 pm

PoP had attacked us around 5:40 est as far as i know the revenge hit has not been taken. and this may be alil off topic but it needs to be brought up, when our percs are hit weither its gonna die or not we need defenders. it makes the whole guild look like shit when we just give percs away.

El olimpo hit Bfn7lx

6/6/2010 @ 5:20 EST

Last edited by Ashwitxx on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added screen cap and date/time of attack 2nd time for realizing I can't read: fixed the time.)
xalor
xalor
Admin

Back to top Go down

El olimpo hit Empty Re: El olimpo hit

Post  RAJ-rios Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Absolutely. I mentioned it in the ranks post and I'll do it again here. If we don't defend, it lets people like PoP know that he can just walk all over us, we wont do anything about it. Show them we are not afraid, show them we're not cowards. LET THEM SEE OOH RAHS BIG FAT SWEATY BALLS!

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

El olimpo hit Empty Well, now that we're using the forum on a regular basis again,

Post  RAJ-rios Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:06 am

I figure I'll try to take the time to update all the perc crap. As of right now El Olimpo and us are even, and we haven't had them attack us in a very long time. This one is closed until somebody over there makes a mistake, and we'll make them learn from that mistake if it ever happens >Smile

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Irexop Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Did we get even on them with taking down their percs or is it because so much time has passed that we'r just letting it slip? If 2nd, I say pony death to them D:
Irexop
Irexop

Back to top Go down

El olimpo hit Empty A little combination of both,

Post  RAJ-rios Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:13 am

But the last hit between us was from our side, we won, and the last time I saw Prinne of Persia (Now re-named Kingofpersia) He needed a craft and I overcharged the hell out of him Wink

So until they fuck up, I'm declaring peace!

and the townspeople rejoice.

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum