OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idiot

2 posters

Go down

Idiot Empty Idiot

Post  Idiiot Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 am

What is your in-game name? My main in-game character is Idiiot but I also have a handful of useless alts.
Idiiot: 197 wis/dmg feca, the original cheeken feca dont let anyone kid you.
Eniiot: 158 healer eni, planning on making him hit shit in the future after being around the legend, mother fucking Woid.
Idiac: 134 agi sac, pretty sexy with the axe but will soon have to move the world of dagger clones Sad
Enuot: 12X wis faggot.
Blasta-dookie: 74 pvp monster int iop,stroken farmer and guild xp whore, on the same account as idiac so i cant really use him much but hes a beast in BR.

Where are you from? I live in Massachusetts, about an hour south of Boston.
How old are you? 21
What are you doing when you aren't play Dofus? Im currently going to college for Physical Ed. and coach wrestling year round and track in the spring so Im really only able to play during the summer Sad I start my summer job soon so Im trying to get as much accomplished as i can until then.
How long have you been playing Dofus? (Pretty fucking long) Ive been playing on and off since Rushu beta, so about 5 years but with some pretty big gaps here and there. The original Idiot was a crit Iop Razz. After playing there I lost interest and quit for about a year, then decided to start up again on Rosal. I ran into Raj and Zajachi on wabbit Island when I was like level 40 or so and we almost failed at killing some wo wabbits(I actually remember this fight lol me and raj both died and Zaj won with his osa awesomness) and joined Extinction, and then later ooh rah. And that is the story of Idiot, the end.

Derek
,.l.. ..l.,
Idiiot
Idiiot

Back to top Go down

Idiot Empty Oh man

Post  RAJ-rios Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 am

During your entire post I couldn't stop laughing. funniest intro ever. Man, that brought back some good memories haha.

..l.,

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum