OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANKING SYSTEM

Go down

RANKING SYSTEM Empty RANKING SYSTEM

Post  RAJ-rios Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Okay boys and girls, here it is in print. The OOH RAH ranking system, a system so complex even I don't yet fully understand why and when I rank people.

So, for beginners.

When you join the guild OOH RAH, you will automatically be set to On Trial. I'll also give you the right to manage your own xp% when I see you.
You leave On Trial and get ranked up as soon as you hit 20k experience to the guild. We're a high level guild, thats a very easy number to attain. I give 100k xp every time I do an xp soul, and I don't even have much wis anymore since I'm 200.
After you hit 20k xp you'll be given a basic rank like apprentice, and you'll be given perc rights. Those right can be taken away due to abuse, so read the thread about perc use http://oohrah.omgforum.net/t31-perceptor-rules

You must be over level 110 (as of time of this posting) to gain a rank higher than initiate.
Also after 20k xp, the amount of xp you give doesn't matter anymore. You no longer have to give xp to be able to rank up in our guild. (However, it looks nice, it helps us level which means more and better percs, and more room for active members and it IS appreciated.)
The only things you need to be able to rank up after 20k xp donated, is be active, helpful, friendly, talk and respond in the guild chat when possible, and follow the rules. Now the fastest way to get ranked up by me it to do all of those things, but ALSO defend our percs.
Defending our percs is about the single greatest act you can do in our guild. Especially when you join a defense with the odds against you. Nothing says good guild material like a person willing to die for their guild and their guild members perc. It also makes us look good as a guild. It show's we're not afraid of a challenge, we're not a bunch of pussies, and people respect guilds that defend, plain and simple.

There are other ways to gain rank, and there are always scenarios which I can't think of before they happen so these rules are subject to slight bending, but there's the best example I can give.

Happy leveling, and good luck on rank and rights.

OOH RAH!

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum