OOH RAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAJ-rios

2 posters

Go down

RAJ-rios Empty RAJ-rios

Post  RAJ-rios Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:45 am

Hey everyone, it's your guild leader and friend, RAJ-rios!
I started Dofus several years ago when the server Rosal was new and level 30 was a hardcore level. I've been in many guilds and was among the first members of the guild The Elkamysts. Since then I've sampled many more guilds which never felt quite like home. After being second in command and then taking over another guild, I decided it was time to live out the dream of creating a friendly, peaceful guild which could be home to all sorts of mature, sex crazed, drugged out, or otherwise socially imbalanced people. OOH RAH!!!

200 Cra, my team consists of my wife (Sonja, main char Ninoly) and our chars together.
Ninoly, 200 Eni,
Jiu-Li, 199 Panda,
Yur-Mom, 199 Enu,
Lawtay, 199 Eca,
Acklikxx, 200 Enu,
Lazzarus, 199 Sac,
Idedeqd, 181 Feca.

We're happy to help with souls and hunts, but we wont do all the work for you. We help people learn to be self reliant and have their own productive and enjoyable Dofus career.

So if you ever need a hand or a good ass raping, send me a pm or toss me a message in the guild chat. I only ignore you if you're stupid.

26 years old, male American with Chinese/Scotch-Irish heritage.
Mild proficiency in Spanish, and crappy in Finnish.

Last edited by RAJ-rios on Mon May 06, 2013 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated levels and my age for 2013)

RAJ-rios
Admin

Back to top Go down

RAJ-rios Empty Re: RAJ-rios

Post  woid84 Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Im one of those OOH RAH PPL Razz
woid84
woid84

Back to top Go down

RAJ-rios Empty Re: RAJ-rios

Post  RAJ-rios Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Aren't we all <3